[Ti] R E A L L Y SLOW performance...

John McGibney ensignjd at optonline.net
Sun Mar 13 16:17:43 PST 2005

Reinstall java 1.4.2 after all other upgrades. One of the security fixes
slows down java making safari a dog.

Use Onyx, Cocktail or Macaroni once a week to run the maintenance scripts.
Check your cookie files and delete the ton of ones you don't need.

John

--
 One OS to rule them all, One OS to find them.
 One OS to bring them all and in anti-competitive practices bind them.