[Ti] Painful shocks from Ti

ScottyK at aol.com ScottyK at aol.com
Tue Mar 22 18:31:14 PST 2005

I get the shocks, too.   Both of my 550MHz TiBooks do it, with 2 different
brands of power supplies.   As my wrists rest on the leading edge (the paint has
worn so I'm touching some bare metal) with my bare feet on my ceramic tile
floor, I can feel the tingle.   Lift my feet, and the tingle stops.

-Scott