[Ti] multiple copies with Roxio Toast Titanium

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Wed Mar 23 06:46:28 PST 2005

2005-03-23 kl. 14.43 skrev Dr. Trevor J. Hutley:

> Roxio Toast Titanium 605
>
> It seems that it is not possible to make 2 copies directly from 1
> original.
---------
Silvos suggestion ought to be one alternative, but I'm able to choose
the number of copies I want to make when I push the Burn Button in
Toast. Possibly that you're making copies and burning on the same
machine could be a factor. I'm doing mine on two external burners. To
be correct I have only noted that I can ask for more copies I have
never had reason to actually burn more than one copy.

I am also asked if I want to keep a copy of the burned material on the
HD even when I only want to make one copy and I suppose that is what
would make Silvos suggestion possible.

Lisbeth i Göteborg
Seen my 13 feb 2005 stolen designed sadelbags?
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/Current_pictures/Menu60.html>
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)