[Ti] Re: multiple copies with Roxio Toast Titanium

DBLearn david at 4saleexpress.com
Thu Mar 24 10:12:15 PST 2005

Sorry to be coming in so late on this thread. I burn multiple copies
all the time with Toast using just 1 drive (internal supper drive) and
just inserting 1 copy disk. Maybe because I'm using version 6.0.9 of
Toast. Any way I hit the copy button on Toast, then insert disk and the
screen that comes up has the option to change from 1 copy to how many
you wish. Then I just hit record and feed in a new disk when asked.
Hope this helps.