[Ti] OS 9

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Thu Mar 31 08:05:36 PST 2005

At 06:23 -0700 26/3/05, Bob wrote:
>A new member here.

welcome !!

>Just purchased an older Ti-Book 550 MHz.
>It came with nothing.

Do you mean a totally blank HD?  No OS at all??  No discs at all?

>I need to get OS 9 on it for
>a few of my older programs but the discs that I have
>for my other machines won't run on it.

Do you plan to run OS X, because the Classic mode
of OS X enables you to run (most) OS9 programs,
and this Classic version of OS 9 comes with X.

I have no idea if OS9 is still seperately
available.  I am sure most of us have old OS9
install disk (somewhere...) that we could send
you, if you really need them.  Probably any Apple
shop would also have such old discs that they
would give you.

Trevor