[Ti] Cant see blank disk on desktop or burn onto blank cd since I updated to 10.3.9.

rob morris rob.morris at earthlink.net
Wed May 4 08:20:59 PDT 2005

> From: John Griffin <jwegriffin at mac.com>

> rob morris typed this message on 5/4/05 10:53 AM:
>
>> Just Toast...never really use Popcorn.
>> But Toast works flawlessly.  DVDs, CDs..no issues in Tiger at all.
>
> Very strange. Toast is one of the applications listed as not being
> compatible with Tiger. People are reporting bugs everywhere.
>
> jg

Go figure.  Works fine for me.  And I have used it alot since the install of
Tiger.

According to the Roxio site, Toast has some minor issues that do not effect
the majority of users with Tiger. They have released an update to address
these for the few folks that are having problems.

http://boards.support.roxio.com/roxio/board/message?board.id=0000020&message
.id=12768#M12768