[Ti] [OT] QT7 key

~flipper lord.flipper at gmail.com
Wed May 4 15:36:04 PDT 2005

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley wrote:

>Has anyone else got QT7 Pro yet?
>
>I previously had QT (6) Pro.
>
>I just bought a key to upgrade QT7 to QT7 Pro, from the Swiss Apple
>site, and entered the key in to the System Preference Pane.
>
>It shows "Future QuickTime Pro" as the version in the Pane, after
>entering my name and key.
>
>QuickTime Player still has all the PRO options in grey.
>
>I have even re-started my Powerbook [does that make it on-topic :-) ?] .
>No difference.
>
>Does that mean the Apple Swiss site is not yet giving out the correct key?
>
>Any ideas?
>
>regards,  Trevor

Dr. Trevor...

you should have gotten n email with your name and Registration code
for QT 7. It should say "QuickTime 7 Pro" in the QT pref pane. That's
what mine says, anyway.

When you launch QuickTime, check the QT prefs "registration', under
the 'QuickTime player' menu item. See if it has your name and code
there.

If you have any urgency re: 'Pro' you can get the free 'reversion' to
QT 6 Pro at the Apple site.

brian s