[Ti] Alert FOR TIGER OWNERS

Norman Cohen nacohen at mac.com
Mon May 9 17:05:50 PDT 2005

This solves the automatic problem; however, a potentially hazardous
program can still be installed manually quite easily by the naive (or
not so naive user).

On a slightly different note, to facilitate installing widgets
manually, I placed my ~/Library/Widgets folder in my sidebar so that
after downloading and expanding the widget .zip file, I can just drag
the new widget onto the sidebar folder without having to traverse the
folder hierarchy for my user widget folder each time.

Norm
Norman Cohen
nacohen at mac.com