[Ti] Disk Warrior 3.0.3

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Thu May 12 06:03:11 PDT 2005

Well, I created a supposedly “Bootable” CD from my duly registered CD
that I bought a few years ago. But when I tried to boot from it all I
got was a Kernel Panic!

Apparently my CD version will not boot my 1.5 Ghz Aluminum Powerbook.
I have to order yet another CD at a cost of something like $40 Cdn to
get a CD that will work with my Powerbook.

No Thanks!

jg