[Ti] iMovie

Wilhelm Wanders kaskudoo at freenet.de
Mon May 16 06:01:07 PDT 2005

hi pam,

your camcorder does have a firewire connection. usually they ship
without the appropriate cable though (mine did too) ...
the usb cable is only to transfer the pictures or other media from the
sd card/memory stick or other type of media holder to the computer. it
is supplied with the camcorder (mine was too) ....now why they do
supply the usb cable and not the firewire cable is beyond my knowledge
get a nice firewire cable that fits the connections - there are some
sources online, but you should also be able to get it in any electronic
store out there - do buy cheap, but take a look at the quality,since
you don'twant frames to be dropped during transfer from cam to
computer.
check your manual for the location of the IEEE 1394 (FireWire/i.LINK)
port.

hope that helps :)