[Ti] Bonjour - was "Airport Extreme - file transfer"

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Mon May 16 08:19:01 PDT 2005

At 09:56 -0500 15/5/05, Chris Olson wrote:
>>has anyone done this, and can explan in one sentence what I am missing?
>
>This is now totally seamless with Windows.  All you need is Bonjour

Brilliant.  The one-sentence answer I was looking for.  Thanks, Chris !!

What surprises me is that I am unaware of Bonjour !

It seems to be exactly what I need.  Will download tomorrow in the
office and check it out.

Since I read Macintouch every day, and the Apple site every other
day, I just wonder how I could have missed hearing about it?

How does Bonjour relate to Rendezvous?

regards,  Trevor