[Ti] iScroll2 vs. 10.4.1?

Norman Cohen nacohen at mac.com
Wed May 18 11:05:47 PDT 2005

Check your accounts preference pane in system preferences. Select
login items. You may find a sidetrack associated program that
launches every time you log in. Delete that item from your login
items and it should take care of you receiving annoying messages.
That won't delete the program but will keep it from launching at
login. Also as another poster noted, you might still have your
sidetrack kext installed. Check the notes that came with sidetrack
about removing the application. I believe that there was an
uninstaller or at least instructions for uninstalling.

Norm
Norman Cohen
nacohen at mac.com