[Ti] Overheating and smell????

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Thu May 19 14:23:40 PDT 2005

There are other reports of the same problem (I think in MacFixit) and
it has been mentioned in the Apple Discussions.

Open the Activity Monitor and see if something is taking up a massive
amount of CPU cycles. Some have reported 100% (I think Update is one
of the logical suspects here). Quit it and see if things return to
normal.

jg