[Ti] Battery recall

John Lyon jelyon at mac.com
Fri May 20 21:55:50 PDT 2005

What to do: To begin the battery exchange process, go to the Apple website
at <http://www.apple.com/support/batteryexchange>. You will be asked for the
serial number of your computer, the serial number of your battery, and a
ship-to address. After serial number verification, a new battery will be
shipped to you free of charge. You may exchange up to three batteries
through the website. When you receive the replacement battery, please use
the same shipping packaging and the included prepaid shipping label to
return the recalled battery to Apple. If you do not have access to the
website listed above, you can call Apple at 800-275-2273 between 8:00 a.m.
and 8:00 p.m., central standard time, seven days a week, for further
assistance.

On 5/20/05 10:49 PM, "Robert Nicholson" <robert at elastica.com> either wrote,
forwarded or quoted: