[Ti] 10.4.3 - Strange Permissions Repair [OT]

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Wed Nov 2 12:08:26 PST 2005

2 nov 2005 kl. 19.35 skrev John Griffin:
>  You mean I am the only one who gets this stuff every time I try
> and repair permissions?'
----------
That I don't know, but I most certainly haven't seen, any way near as
many on any Mac I have made support on or worked at.  I do have the
widgets in question in my Tibook, but not using any of them. They
were installed as default by Tiger. (Dictonary, Flight Tracker, Unit
Converter, and Stickies)

Could it be that you have taken them away and that causes this mess
or is it when you are activly using them that you get this.

Somebody else seen this? I would reinstall my system if it looked
like this. And I now better understand your frustration. :-)

> We are using special permissions for the file or directory ./
> Library/Widgets. New permissions are 16877
> We are using special permissions for the file or directory ./usr/
> lib/php/build/acinclude.m4.  New permissions are 33060
--------
I only have the two above, and it is noticable that I seem to have
one that cover all Widgets, not a detailed count of Widgets in the
Library.

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 050215
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)