[Ti] new AlBook17

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Thu Nov 3 11:19:33 PST 2005

>>  because at night, I have my TiBook next to me in bed
>
> …and i thought i was the only strange person around here ;-)
---------
Perhaps you are but not of that reason. :-)
I'm little curious however about this pulsing light. My Ti 400 is
doing that when put to sleep and have done so since the begining. The
light is at the bottom of the screen in the center of the hinges, so
visiable even from the inside if the Tibook is put to rest but with
the lid still open.

Is the light you are talking about placed somewhere else since it
seem to be a function you think is only there on the new Albook?
Somebody even suggested that this pulsing (or breathing) should be a
sign of eminent trouble. If that is the case by Tibook is a wonder of
stamina. (Which it actually reallys is considering age and usage) :-)

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 050215
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)