[Ti] new AlBook17

silvo conticello silvoc at tiscali.it
Thu Nov 3 14:20:21 PST 2005

On 3 Nov 2005, at 17:54, Kynan Shook wrote:

> It's still in the Energy preference pane; you need to press the
> "Show Details" button, and then choose the "Options" tab.  The
> speed options should be there at the bottom - Highest, Automatic,
> or Reduced.  The Better Performance/Normal/Energy Saving menu will
> adjust it too, but I prefer to set everything in there manually.

Yes, I remember this was the case on my previous AlBook (10.3.9), but
now, in my new computer (10.4.3), I don't have the speed options
anymore...
Does anybody else have/does'nt have the speed option on their new
AlBook?

Silvo

Silvo Conticello
Albook 17" 1.67GHz/1.5Gb RAM/120Gb HD/OS10.4.2
iMac 1GHz/500Mb Ram/80Gb HD/OS10.4.2/17" display
Cambridge UK