[Ti] Hard case for PBG4 12"

Carlos Fernando Hernandez nandoz at cln.megared.net.mx
Fri Nov 4 12:05:56 PST 2005

Hi PB users,

Shame on me, shame on me... I just felt in tentation and bought a refurbished pb g4 1.33ghz
12" w/sd and extra 1gb memory for it.

I know, I know ... I was the one who was angry with Mac, but what can I do?, i just felt in love
with the laptop and the price ($1,149 USD).

So I neet to protect this litle baby and I was wonder if any of you have bought a hard case for
a 12" model, something really cool for it.

Well, as always I'm sharing my thoughs with all of you and hopefully won't hurt anyone.
Please let me know if you know something about this one.

 --
Gran parte de las dificultades por las que atraviesa el mundo, se deben a que los ignorantes
están completamente seguros y los inteligentes llenos de dudas.

BERTRAND ARTHUR W.RUSSELL