[Ti] PB battery won't recharge

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Wed Nov 9 11:05:40 PST 2005

9 nov 2005 kl. 18.36 skrev Ondra Soukup:
> Sorry, forgot to say I did that many times, reseting PMU, PRAM,
> openfirmware.
> Maybe dead chager with not enough energy (still original yoyo) or
> dead PMU in powerbook (the 400MHz one, so PMU as a add-on card, not
> soldered to logicboard)
----------
If you have had this long use of your first battery you are to
congratulate and should just accept that you have to buy a new
one. :-) I'm on my second battery and it will only give some 30
minutes or so now which I found acceptable considering the usage .

I'm hesistant however to buy a new battery since I have broken hinges
on the Tibook and think I rather keep saving up for a new PB in
spring 2006 or so.

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 050215
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)