[Ti] tibook 400 stripes on the screen

Mikael Byström mikael.bystrom at punkass.com
Wed Nov 9 16:46:36 PST 2005

Francisco Gonzalez said:

>The seccond one ... hmmm, I don't know, but if I flex the screen a
>little I can make the stripes dissapear.
There may be a bad cable somewhere between the logic board and the
display. It may be very hard to find the exact point and it may be hard
to fix it. These are extremely delicate cables. the problem may be on the
part outside of the display or in one of the connectors.
In worst case the problem may be the cabling inside the display.

I'm not sure if replacement of cables can be done at all, but you need to
find out where the problem is.