[Ti] MacWireless USB Stick info

Chris Kougouleris - CKougar ckougar at otenet.gr
Thu Nov 10 23:54:17 PST 2005

Hi Run...

I bought it directly from MacWireless.com
It costs about 100$ plus shipping - it depends where you live as I am
in Greece and it costs more than being in the Us of course.
The installation is not quite plug and play even though it is quite
easy.
You run two installers they send you with a cd or by downloading them
from the net - e.g. versiontracker.com -
They also include installation wizard pdf files (2)
Then you restart the computer and you plug in the stick.
Depending on your wireless settings it will start working just like
that.
If you have more complicated settings like encryption and other stuff
you must set them and it will play as well quite quickly.

Great signal range ... I went up to 3 floors down - meaning I live at
a building on the 3rd floor and went down at the street and I had
signal and surfed the web!!! -

I am really amazed from the product ... I have no external antennas
or anything. Of course I have a very good gateway Linksys WAG54GS
with speedbooster -

That's all ...I am going mobile again!!! :-)

CKougar