[Ti] Mactel powerbooks coming...when?

Matt Gregory vdub.grego at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 07:37:22 PST 2005

Sorry, I was replying to Ondra's message:

Full official Apple's support for PowerPC until 2009 and you know how
the 3rd party support was for those 680x0 machines.

I was wondering what was meant by "you know how the 3rd party support was
for those 680x0 machines." I wasn't sure if it was a sarcastic remark or
there actually was good support and therefore we can probably count on our
newer PowerPC Macs to be supported by 3rd parties after Apple's support for
them stops in 2009.

I've gotten into the habit of just cutting out the reply text when posting
to this list because my messages never get through due to being too long
when I don't. I should have been a little more careful that time.