[Ti] Mactel powerbooks coming...when?

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Mon Nov 14 14:23:58 PST 2005

I sure hope you are wrong about this! What if someone buys a new PPC
machine next year and takes out AppleCare? By my calculations, it
would have to have support from Apple until 2010 at the very least.
And I am fairly sure Apple will have a few more PPC machines coming
before they complete the changeover.

Of course Apple has a history of shooting itself in the corporate
foot - like they did when they announced they were abandoning IBM in
favour of Intel, so who knows...?

jg