[Ti] Mactel powerbooks coming...when?

Shawn King shawn at yourmaclife.com
Tue Nov 15 15:40:09 PST 2005

On 11/14/05 4:29 PM, "Jane" <cbirds at earthlink.net> wrote:

> When he says support I think he meant software.
> All new software will have to be written for the INTEL
> machines...

No, it won't. It most likely will be but it doesn't *have* to be.

> It is agreed among most circles that this Intel baloney is a bad move
> by Apple.

That's an awfully small circle you're talking about. Most people aren't
jumping to conclusions. Most people are going to wait and see what happens.

> It might produce a sales bump now, but who knows who will
> want to buy a Mac with 'Intel Inside' in the future? Not I.

And that's fine. But a lot ("a lot" being defined as "several hundred
thousand in the 1st year alone") will.
--
Shawn King
Host/Executive Producer