[Ti] Powerbook MacIntel... could be, could be... what do you think?

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Wed Nov 16 20:07:36 PST 2005

Carlos, you made the right decision. Even if this article is true,
the best choice between a well matuWelland largely bug free PPC
architecture and a brand new and largely untried Intel technology is
certainly to go with the PPC machine. I just wonder why the article
calls the Intel machine an “upgrade.” With Intel inside rather than
PPC, it is anything but an upgrade IMHO.

In any case to go with the first release of a new technology is never
a good decision anyway. I just ordered a 20” iMac and I have no
reason to regret it. I would almost be willing to bet that the first
and even the second version of the MacTel Powerbook and iMac will be
extremely bug-ridden wonders.

jg