[Ti] Powerbook MacIntel... could be, could be... what do you think?

Mikael Byström mikael.bystrom at punkass.com
Fri Nov 18 02:13:22 PST 2005

Loren said:

>So, yeah, I'm gettin' a MacTel PB on day one.

Unless the MacIntel PBs are very compelling I'll probably will be
snatching up Alus dirt cheap. Well, or just cheap if I go for 17". If I
choose to lurk it will be for no more than 6 months or the second generation.
BTW, I really do think MacIntel is a much better sounding definition than
"MacTel" and if used why should the "T" be in capital?