[Ti] New here

Laish Morse realmacuser at adelphia.net
Fri Nov 18 13:46:45 PST 2005

Hi I am new to this mailing list. I recently purchased a used 550
Tibook. I have some questions if someone can help me. I am using
Tiger with the most recent updates. First, I can't seem to get the S-
Video out to work. Has that been disabled in OS X or later versions?
The second question is I have been reading the discussions at
apple.com and there seems to be some sort of issue with the battery
charge level and Tiger. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks for your help,

MisterMorse