[Ti] Re: Powerbook MacIntel... could be, could be... what do you think?

Mikael Byström mikael.bystrom at punkass.com
Tue Nov 22 00:45:07 PST 2005

John Griffin said:

>There is a difference between putting your point across when it is
>based on a strong knowlege base and hoping to educate others in the
>process, and just wanting to be a gad fly.
>
>Chris is definitely in the first category.

Being condescending doesn't put your point across very well nor does it
educate.
Being knowledgeable doesn't mean that everything you say are truthful.
Educated speculations may be more reliable than pure speculations, but
it's still speculations.
There are many really good programmers that acknowledge the problem space
Chris touched upon and that still don't agree with what he's claiming
regarding OS X on Intel.

I think Chris' later posts have clarified his position, but nevertheless
what he's saying isn't the final gospel.

I still ask (and will do some research later) who else among the Apple
developer community takes the same position as Chris regarding the
magnitude of the problems he describes.

Enough metatalk now.