[Ti] The reason we use Macs instead of PC's (long)

Paul H. Yoshimune paul at yoshimune.com
Tue Nov 22 19:39:14 PST 2005

On Wed, Nov 23, 2005 at 01:47:37AM +0100, Mikael Bystrm wrote:
> Chris Olson said:
>
> >Don't look to me like PC laptops have evolved at all.
>
> Typically no. But I'm sure there many better alternatives than IBM
> ThinkPads (but pricier). What about Sony Vaio? Just to pick one.

Having owned Sony laptops, Apple laptops, ThinkPads, and others, I don't think
there is a better PC laptop than the ThinkPad.  Definitely the closest thing
to a PowerBook on the Intel side right now...

BTW, my recent ThinkPad experience is with the T42/T43 models...
--
Paul H. Yoshimune
paul at yoshimune.com
http://www.yoshimune.com/