[Ti] Re: Powerbook MacIntel... OFFLIST

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Thu Nov 24 14:53:26 PST 2005

Hey, come on you guys! If I had you here with me in my home office, I
would bang your heads together. As my old grandma used to say, “If
you don’t have nothin’ nice to say, don’t say nothin’ at all!”

It is all so unnecessary! Everyone who posts here has some really
interesting and mind-expanding things to share with the group. Some
of the things that are posted might rankle some of us, while other
posts might rankle the rest. Perhaps the best thing would be to post
a clear, well-worded and unemotional rebuttal stating your point of
view and listing your knowlege that would support it. There is no
need to try character assassination to try and put your point across
because everyone who reads it tends to just tune out these assaults.

jg