[Ti] Re: Powerbook MacIntel... OFFLIST bummer

Mikael Byström mikael.bystrom at punkass.com
Thu Nov 24 16:56:28 PST 2005

OK, I forgot to change the address myself. Bummer.

I'm not going to do any more debating on this list about this, now
beautifully resolved, situation between me and Chris or anything else not
Titanium.

Can we please keep OFFLIST messages OFFLIST, Shawn? If anyone else want
to express their opinions on manners etc, take it offlist. Unless it
really concerns the members of this list.

That includes any response to this. Don't send these to the list. Send
them to me or any other party you wish to inform and be done about it.