[Ti] Re: Powerbook MacIntel... OFFLIST

Shawn King shawn at yourmaclife.com
Fri Nov 25 10:50:39 PST 2005

On 11/24/05 6:46 PM, "Mikael Byström" <mikael.bystrom at punkass.com> wrote:

> First of all, why did you post a response to an offlist message to the list?

Because the original message came from this list. You got my email address
from this list. You don't get to dictate to me where and how I send email.

>> Excuse me? Is there a statute of limitations on when I can and can't post?

> Obviously not, but as I said this item have been acted out and further
> commenting risks getting it started again. You wish to do that? Don't you
> read the dates on what you read?

Again, what difference does the date mean? Is there a point past which I'm
not allowed to respond to an email? Please...enlighten me as to what the
"Best Before Date" for email is.

> If you want to express your gratitude to Chris, please do it in a more
> positive context and not by jumping into a heated discussion you were not
> part of when it took place. Chris doesn't need you coming to his aid. He
> can manage situations like this very elegantly.

LOL You're not even paying attention. I certainly was not expressing
gratitude towards Chris.

> So are we going to argue over this now?

I didn't realize we were arguing.

> Or are you going to accept I said what I felt and we can move on?

Ah....I'm supposed to "accept" what you say but keep quiet about it? You get
to post what you "felt" but I'm not supposed to respond?

Interesting world you live in.

--
Shawn King
Host/Executive Producer