[Ti] Re: Powerbook MacIntel...

Henry Kalir kalirhe at umdnj.edu
Fri Nov 25 17:04:15 PST 2005

Shawn King wrote:

>On 11/25/05 5:50 PM, "zarbo" <cibrocsa at mac.com> wrote:
>

>>Shawn, you're not polishing your image.
>>

>Excuse me? What image is that? I wasn't aware I had an image to polish but,
>if I did, this is exactly it.
>
>If by "your image", you mean someone who doesn't take crap from people, who
>doesn't suffer fools gladly and who won't be bullied by someone, then I
>think I'm "polishing" it quite well.
>
>But I do honestly appreciate your concern over my image.

Folks,

Shawn has as much right as anyone else here to express his
views/feelings etc!

I don't always agree with his views or with Chris's but I most certainly
want to hear them freely expressed here.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving y'all (you too Shawn, even though you're a
Canadian, if I correctly recall it...)

Henry