[Ti] Re: Powerbook MacIntel...

Shawn King shawn at yourmaclife.com
Sat Nov 26 12:26:04 PST 2005

On 11/26/05 1:10 PM, "Chris Olson" <chris.olson at astcomm.net> wrote:

>> And how is someone to know whether or not what they post will be
>> "of interest to several readers"? It's an impossible standard and,
>> therefore, can be safely ignored.
>
> Common sense, or lack thereof.

Come on, Chris. Pull your head out.

You complain of off topic posts yet, you continue to do it. Different rules
for you and yours than everyone else, is that it?

> Common sense dictates that if your post contains educational,
> technical, or other information regarding PowerBooks, past and future
> versions of PowerBooks (including Intel hardware), software that runs
> on them, or hardware accessories that work with them, it'll probably
> be "of interest to several readers".

Which this post doesn't. Yet - you posted it anyway.....

> Lack of common sense is posting a reply to a personal email back to
> the list that did not originate from the list, and is clearly labeled
> OFFLIST.

Ah...so now I "lack common sense".

> Of course, there is no binding authority anywhere that says anybody
> has to follow accepted Net Etiquette.  In that case, we label the
> people who don't as "Internet Trolls".  Again, from Wikipedia:

LOL And I'm a troll?

Chris, at least have the balls to insult someone directly instead of using
"Inflammatory, sarcastic, disruptive or humorous content", OK?

--
Shawn King
Host/Executive Producer