[Ti] Battery Not Charging...

John simplymail at ururk.com
Sun Oct 2 10:40:09 PDT 2005

>> Any suggestions? The battery is not even a year old.
>>

> I don't think this is a software problem.  You've got a warranty.
> Call
> Apple.

Are you saying the battery has a warranty? Because my PB's warranty
is "long gone." I DID notice the "new" battery started discharging
faster than normal recently.

and...

> here is a link about resetting the pmu (it might not be the answer
> to your problems, though!)

I've already done this, but thanks for sending me the official info,
as it confirmed I did the reset procedure correctly. I guess I have
to give Apple a call! Sigh.

John