[Ti] Bluetooth keyboard & mouse combo

Mark Townsend mtownsen at alumni.calpoly.edu
Mon Oct 3 12:25:34 PDT 2005

This looks promising.

I have mixed feelings about the Apple BT Wireless keyboard.  I played
around with it in a CompUSA and the keys seem very mushy.  Is this
true?  I like the idea of the "scissor" style keyboards like the
MacAlly.  I like the feel of the M$ Natural Keyboards, but they don't
have a good BT model that works well on Macs, so I've read.

Perhaps I give the Apple keyboard another go in the Apple Store.