[Ti] Bluetooth keyboard & mouse combo

rob morris rob.morris at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 3 15:20:44 PDT 2005

> From: "Justin R. Miller" <incanus at codesorcery.net>
> Subject: Re: [Ti] Bluetooth keyboard & mouse combo

> On the topic of Macally keyboards, we recently got a batch of the non-
> Bluetooth mouse/keyboard combos and had to return all of them as they
> were missing and transposing characters on our faster typists -- at
> least half of the dozen or so.  Has anyone else seen this behavior?
> Is the Bluetooth setup similar?

I use the Macally Ice keyboard in Swiss-French. Bought several to use on my
powerbooks and desktops. They have the same scissor keys as the powerbook
keyboards. These key boards are great.  I plug into my powerbook...it is on
an iCurve when at home...and it feels and works great.  I type fast too and
never have had that happen.  The Ice board is USB.  I use a DVForge BT
mouse...also know as the macmice.com. Wonderful BT mouse but the company
went out of business last week. Sad.

Ciao