[Ti] Re: Bluetooth keyboard & mouse combo

Daniel T Kegan daniel at keganlaw.com
Mon Oct 3 21:38:39 PDT 2005

> : Mon, 03 Oct 2005 10:01:49 -0500
> From: Dennis Fazio <dfz at mac.com>
> Subject: Re: [Ti] Bluetooth keyboard & mouse combo
> --On October 2, 2005 7:53:53 AM -0700 Mark Townsend
> <mtownsen at alumni.calpoly.edu> wrote:
>
>> I'm looking for a suggestion of a good bluetooth keyboard & mouse
>> that I
>> can add to my Powerbook.
>>

> I have the Apple keyboard (2 of them) and they are very nice,
> though more
> pricey. They go for months on a set of batteries even without ever
> turning
> them off. Bluetooth mice, on the other hand, do not and may only
> last a
> couple of weeks.

I'm consistently getting 6 weeks (+/- a few days) for batteries (3) for
Apple BT mouse that came with G5 iMac.

Daniel Kegan * daniel at keganlaw.com * Kegan & Kegan, Ltd.
We identify, develop, and protect intangible business assets
and counsel other professionals on legal issues.
Balanced Counsel for Smart Clients * <http://www.keganlaw.com>