[Ti] CardBus

Chris Kougouleris - CKougar ckougar at otenet.gr
Thu Oct 6 02:07:10 PDT 2005

TIA,

sorry for the  late reply but now i can read my emails ... too much
work - so less time ...

I put a USB 2.0 PCMCIA card at my TiBook and works as a USB 2.0 card
just fine ...

e.g. When i plug in a USB 2.0 external hard drive to the usb 1.1 port
it reads the hard disk but when i try to do anything to it, copy or
open something, the finder crashes.
With the usb 2.0 card everything works fine...

And the best is that i put 3 usb 2.0 habs on the card and now i have
14 usb 2.0 ports and all work just like a usb 2.0 port should...

Hope that helped...

CKougar