[Ti] Re: New iMac models... [ no Modem]

David DelMonte ddelmonte at mac.com
Fri Oct 14 20:09:09 PDT 2005

I have scanned a signature and keep it as a jpg in my documents
folder. When I have to "sign" something, I write a Word or Pages
document and add the sig, Then I email the document. I even do this
with forms. As I learn what forms are required by institutions I deal
with (Bank transfers for example), I scan those forms too.

David