[Ti] Re: New iMac models... [ no Modem]

Robert Ameeti robert at Ameeti.net
Sat Oct 15 09:17:07 PDT 2005

At 4:30 AM +0200, 10/15/05, Kim Gammelgård wrote:

>LOL! And I though modems were old-fashioned. Do
>you really also still use faxes? Not just Steve,
>but any of you?

One of my clients receives about 70,000 fax pages
per month. So somebody must be sending them.

The reality is that when someone has a piece of
paper in hand and they want you to be able to see
what is on the page, faxing is the best choice.
Otherwise the user has to scan it, get the scan
to a email client, then address the email and add
some sort of message. Easier to dial a number on
the fax machine.
--

Robert Ameeti

An optimist is a person who sees a green light everywhere. The pessimist sees only the red light. But the truly wise person is color blind.