[Ti] ram for 17" 1.5ghz

alexandre mac.k at a2k.ch
Sat Oct 15 13:40:21 PDT 2005

> They are fine.  Good service...make sure you keep your receipt.
> I have ordered from them in the past and no issues.
> Cheers

cool, i'm relieved!
like i said, i'm picking my second-hand pb17" tomorrow. it has 512mb
ram so i was window-shopping for some extra ram (ramjet, transintl,
etc). to get the final price (+shipping that is) you usually have to
go all the way in the ordering procedure, except the final step where
you confirm. right?! well, before i knew it, i had ordered 1gig of
ram! it kind of pissed me off.

the good thing? they don't charge shipping to europe and they're the
cheapest i've found.

i'm happy.
thanks to all who answered.

alexandre
:: 12" 867mhz powerbook/ 640mb / 80gb / X.4.2 ::