[Ti] Re: New iMac models... [ no Modem]

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Sat Oct 15 15:38:27 PDT 2005

I once used Photoshop on a scanned image of a receipt to “prove” that
I had purchased a certain item after a certain date so I could
receive a huge rebate. I then faxed it to the company. Of course I
also included a note in the cover page that documented what I had
done and told them to please ignore the application. But I just
wanted to prove a point. They replied with a threatening note which I
ignored, and nothing came of it. (Ungrateful louts!)

jg