[Ti] Power adapters

alippman at optonline.net alippman at optonline.net
Mon Oct 17 13:45:29 PDT 2005

Yeah i had the same problem and got the newertech one - WAYYYY better quality if u ask me - never had a problem with it, and i dont miss the charging light. i am very interested in buying one of THEIR replacement batteries. Anyone tried them?

Anyone know if its possible to overclock the processor on my Powerbook G4 867 /640 or at least allow it to use much more ram (like 2gb instead of 640 mb), i need it for some heavy video work and i cant afford a new computer right now.