[Ti] Power adapters

Fred fred at mindstate.com
Mon Oct 17 19:53:09 PDT 2005

Same here.  I have used these blocks from everywhere like Chechnya to
Liberia to Colombia and all parts in-between without any issues, even on
questionable diesel generator power systems in extreme conflict zones.  Plus
regular use between a flat in the US and in Geneva.  Like David, no issues.
I really do not do anything special either and I have several of the Apple
chargers.
Not sure why I am so lucky either, but they work great. My wife has two she
uses between the States and Geneva as well as Belgium without any issues, no
failures.  Go figure.