[Ti] ram for 17" 1.5ghz - update

alexandre mac.k at a2k.ch
Thu Oct 20 04:29:28 PDT 2005

On 15 Oct 2005, at 20:32, alexandre wrote:

> hi
> i've just ordered a 1gb ram chip for my new second-hand powerbook
> (will be picking it up tomorrow)
>
> i ordered it from transintl.com. are these people any good? is
> their ram good?

hi again
i finally cancelled my order with transintl. when i ordered i got a
confirmation mail for $149 (ram) and $0 (shipping). great, no shipping!
the next day i got another mail saying that shipping was finally $31
extra…

i found that rather unprofessional. plus, $180 is almost the same
price as the same ram module here in switzerland.

alexandre
:: 17" 1.5ghz powerbook / 512mb / 80gb / X.4.2 ::