[Ti] [OT] Wireless ADSL over ISDN Modem/Router with firewall suggestions???

Chris Kougouleris - CKougar ckougar at otenet.gr
Fri Oct 21 00:37:58 PDT 2005

Well Trevor,
thank you that, though I live in Greece and we do not have any
TESCOs' and furthermore the rates in Greece are most of the times
incredible to believe.
The last few years i must admit that most of the rates dropped but
still you cannot find such bargains.
Thank you for the quote though.

To let know the list as well, i found that a really good piece of
equipment is Linksys WAG54GS with Speedbooster even though i cannot
say more since i do not have it in my hands yet as in all the other
world it is on the market but in Greece it will come at about 2 weeks
from now - that is the least period i got from the dozen shops and e-
shops i contacted.

I think of applying for this unless someone of the members of the
list gives me another clue.

Thank you
CKougar