[Ti] webcam

thor thorthor at altern.org
Mon Oct 24 10:12:51 PDT 2005

>> Hi list
>>
>> I've been trying to find a webcam for my mac.
>>

> What about iSight ?  I have one for my Powerbook.

I wanted the webcam to work in PCs as well. Does iSight work on Windows?
Anyway, I wanted to buy a webcam around 13 pounds (what's that - 20
dollars?)
iSight is 100 pounds. But the cheap ones did not work with OS X,
(although I
have a very small crappy digital camera called l'espion that works).

I ended up buying a Logitech QuickCam Pro 4000 and it works nicely.
However I had to spend over 40 pounds on that one.

Thanks for all your tips and suggestions.

By the way, are other People having strange problems with Mail on OS
X 10.4.2?
Sometimes whole sentences disappear when I am copying and pasting
back and
forth.

htor