[Ti] Replace AlBook 1.25 Ghz hard drive

Arnie Ramirez arnie at mcetech.com
Tue Oct 25 10:20:30 PDT 2005

Here is a link to our MobileStor hard drive installation guide for
many PowerBooks including the 15" AlBook.

http://www.mcetech.com/pdfs/mcemobilestor_install.pdf

There is a pretty decent explanation of how to release the top case
that our techs go by.

Hope this helps.

Arnie Ramirez
MCE Technologies, LLC
http://www.mcetech.com

On Oct 25, 2005, at 12:48 PM, Arnie Ramirez wrote:

> Is your AlBook 1.25GHz the 12", or 17" model?

  15"