[Ti] Luck with PC "only" PCMCIA card...

John simplymail at ururk.com
Wed Oct 26 14:23:26 PDT 2005

I never really received a response to my question way back. I have a
Ti 550mhz, and needed USB 2.0 -> I often shoot with a 20D connected
directly to the computer, and transfer times are atrocious.

Well, I went ahead and purchased the:

Apricorn ez usb 2.0

PCMCIA Card. Why this one?

It was $20.00
I needed USB 2 badly (for Canon 20D mainly)
It was the only adapter (aside from the 40.00 Macally adapter) that
has a removable dongle

It works so far. It was listed as Windows only... but I took a risk.
I took a gamble that this is the same thing Macally sells, though
it's not exactly the same thing. It worked with:

my jump drive
an iPod Video (heh heh, test subjects)
ms mouse

Anyone else have this type of "success" with products that are not
listed as mac compatible?

John